Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Land of the Rising Sun: Part I

Here is a little bit information for you; Land of the Rising Sun = Japan. Mr I was in Japan between June and July 2010 for business trip. So, here are Mr I's 'catatan perjalanan'. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

It took Mr I about 6 hours from KLIA to Kansai. This is an impressive fact: Kansai International Airports is an international airport located on an ARTIFICIAL ISLAND in the middle of Osaka Bay, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. From Kansai, Mr I directly went to Osaka as he will live there until the end of the trip.

Satellite image of Kansai International Image (Courtesy NASA Earth Observatory)

The Part I will share a little bit story/pictures from the 1st week...=)


Welcome to Japan

This is where Mr I bought the bus ticket to Osaka

Goodbye Kansai!

Bridge connecting the Honshu & Artificial Island

Osaka Bay

It was still early Sunday, so the road was quite clear

Turn left to Miyakojima-Dori

Japanese Police Traffic

Indonesian Restaurant @ Osaka

One of the Shopping Complex...

..and the name is Nishinomiya Gardens

Ok..end of Part I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The-Seven-Rainbows. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and VPS Hosts.