Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The glucose syrup.....

Happy Thursday all,

Its only 0808 hrs n i am currently waiting for my turn to meet up with the midwife. The best part of today is that i am scheduled to drink the glucose syrup ....Erghhhhhhh. My sugar content in blood has increased to 9 mmol per liter...fyi , the max std is only 7 mmol per liter ......

I am actually very concerned on my drink intakes , which i stopped drink carbonate drinks and coffee/tea once i knew i am conceived . I guess the biggest culprit in this situation is the mountiful fried rice which i took every lunch hour :)

So now , during lunch and dinner i only consume small portions of carbs!

TBA, its my turn now. Wish me lucks~

------------------------

Oh well, the midwife just took one tube of my blood (ouch) and i had successfully drink the glucose syrup in one blink . Ha-Ha ;)

I thought its gonna be super sweet but actually it wasnt that bad ;)

I still have to wait for another 2 hours for the midwife to take another tube of my blood. Must be a comparison of before and after!!!!

Currently, i so feel want to vomit and started to feel dizzy.....bytheway, i was required to fast started 10 pm last night till now..... Zzzzzz

I guess thats all for now...leaving you guys with a picture of my glucose syrup drink :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The-Seven-Rainbows. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and VPS Hosts.